Senior HRIS Analyst
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 19 juin 18 2018-06-19
Senior HRIS Analyst
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The HR Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting the HR systems, primarily Workday, including reporting, testing, and driving projects and enhancements. This role partners with the HR Operations Specialist to provide support for HR operational and Workday inquiries, such as transactional support for hires, transfers, reorganizations, and troubleshooting security issues. This role also provides assistance to colleagues outside of HR, such as Benefits, Compensation, Global Mobility, Finance and IT.
The HR Operations Analyst responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide Tier 2 support for Workday questions for the global HR team; serve as the backup for Tier 1 Workday support for HR colleagues; primarily Core HCM, Talent, Recruiting, and Absence modules
- Responsible for data integrity, data validation, and performing HR data audits on a regular basis
- Create and maintain custom Workday reports for HR, including advanced and matrix reporting; drive self-service reporting for HR team where possible
- Responsible for driving Workday enhancements globally, including assisting with prioritizing, collecting and documenting requirements, design, testing, driving the timeline for the release, and change management
- Serve as point of contact for Workday IT team for testing configuration changes; understand how HR data flows from Workday to and from other systems
- Responsible for testing and preparation for bi-annual Workday releases; including evaluating new functionality, updating and creating process documentation, and communicating updates as needed
- Provide project support and assist other HR team members on an as needed basis on their reporting and analytical needs; partner with HR generalists to create complex reports to analyze current and historical data; assist with interpreting data as needed
- Collaborate on incoming client and prospect requests for HR data and policies; track requests as needed, using judgement and/or escalating as needed; treat incoming requests with a sense of urgency and ensure deliverables are met
The successful candidate will have 5-7 years of HR experience, specializing in HRIS, reporting, and/or general analytics. An undergraduate degree is expected. In addition, the successful candidate must have the following skills and experiences:
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative, team structure
- Ability to multitask and balance day-to-day activities with ongoing projects
- Experience managing or coordinating HR or systems projects
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, including pivot tables and vlookups, etc.
- At least 1-2 years of Workday experience required; report writer experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau a plus
Senior HRIS Analyst
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .