Senior IT Audit Manager
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Plans and executes complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan, including concurrent audit and SOX/MAR compliance activities, presenting objectives and results to various levels of management. Executes on a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. May act as a project lead on audits or other Risk & Control Services activities. Supervises and leads assigned projects. Provides leadership to peers and others as needed in the work assigned. Manages the scope, schedule and deliverables of assigned work.
- Responsible for planning and executing complex portions of the Risk & Control Services plan including audit activities and SOX/MAR compliance activities. Presents work objectives and results to various levels of management, focusing on impact of control deficiencies.
- Expanded knowledge/understanding across multiple lines of business and/or develop knowledge/understanding in critical subject matter area.
- Transfer knowledge and assist others to expand audit skills and business knowledge.
- Executes on a structured approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- Completes risk assessments in conformance with department standards, generally in complex areas.
- Identifies control deficiencies, assesses exposure and significance, and proposes cost effective recommendations. Monitors and validates Management Action Plan status. Recommends closure of Management Action Plans when actions are complete and identified deficiency has been addressed.
- Supervises and leads assigned projects. Provides leadership to peers and others as needed in the work assigned. Manages the scope, schedule and deliverables of assigned work.
- Coordinates with appropriate control groups (internal and external) in planning, and executing assigned work.
- Ensures work is completed within established timelines.
- Proactively communicates/escalates challenges and roadblocks that impact ability to meet established timelines.
- Recommends changes to Risk & Control Services plan to focus efforts on risk areas and provide value to stakeholders.
- Recommends changes to Risk & Control Services processes and methodologies as appropriate.
- Refers and/or hires diverse, talented people, proactively trains and mentors and fosters a culture of engagement where people are motivated to achieve peak performance.
- Leads project team, sets expectations, delegates effectively, provides action-oriented feedback, holds other accountable for results.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5-8 years of experience in public accounting, internal audit or related financial services field.
- Experience leading multiple complex projects.
- Availability to travel – 10%
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree Focus: MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or related.
- Asset Management industry experience.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, CCPA, CFSA.