Senior IT Auditor, AVP
Are you a talented professional looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to grow along with a global industry leader? Are you interested in identifying and helping to mitigate complex risks? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that works hard, but has fun doing it? If so, then we may have the solution for you. State Street's Corporate Audit Department
At State Street, our people are our most valuable - and valued - resource. We know that smart, skilled, productive employees are essential to our company's continued success. As a leading provider of financial services, with operations in 26 countries and more than 29,000 employees worldwide, we work hard to provide an environment where every employee feels engaged, valued, and well-equipped to reach their full potential.
State Street's Corporate Audit Department carefully recruits staff with a combination of backgrounds, including prior audit experience in internal and external audit practices, information technology or specialized areas such as regulatory compliance, securities trading and operations. As a member of State Street Corporation's Audit Division you will be part of a team where collaboration is encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is valued. We offer flexible schedules, continuous training, global exposure and multiple opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Our team of 200 professionals is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve the overall control environment of State Street Corporation and its subsidiaries. Our auditors interact and communicate regularly with executive management and have tremendous insight into all parts of the company's daily operations. Our audit team acts as:
Information Technology, Infrastructure and General Controls Audit Team
- Independent advisors-advising management on risks related to strategic initiatives and process and systemic changes
- Subject matter and controls experts-providing knowledge and experience in key risk areas
- Efficiency specialists-identifying inefficiencies in risk management and control design
- Problem-solving partners-looking ahead to help management envision future risks and opportunities
The IT Infrastructure team performs unique and customized audits across a wide swath of technologies and business functions, providing great opportunity for professional growth in an innovative environment. Information Technology Audit Manager, Infrastructure
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your technical knowledge to navigate complex challenges?
As the IT Audit Manager, you will help lead planning, scoping, and reporting of audits based on identified risks related to IT governance and strategy, infrastructure, security, applications, processes and operations. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions. You will use your broad technical background and knowledge to learn new technology concepts quickly; which will translate into identifying technical risks and how they roll up into associated business risks. You will be a strong leader who is known for diving deep into subject matter, taking ownership for unmitigated risks, and encouraging innovative and pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
You will be performing independent and objective assessments of technology and business activities and related controls with the goal of improving risk management, operations (e.g., security, scalability, and continuity), compliance with laws, regulations and company policies, and the overall system of internal controls. As a member of our team, you'll advise the various business functions and IT groups to identify areas of risk and viable options to mitigate risks and achieve business objectives. You'll have the opportunity to influence change and decisions for business initiatives including system implementations.
In this role, you will use your excellent writing skills to succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms. You will prepare reports and make presentations to senior level management. You will interact with various levels of employees to collect and communicate information. Use your project management skills to manage a team and conduct your own audits from beginning to end, often managing multiple projects at once. Qualifications:
• BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
• 6+ years of experience with IT and Operations auditing, risk management, IT Compliance, Information Security, and/or IT program or project management. Preferred Qualifications
- Industry recognized certification CISA, CISSP, CISM
- Experience in a number of the following: technology consulting, system auditing, privacy, cyber-security, e-commerce, cloud, online payment regulations, anti-money laundering, online media and entertainment, software development, financial processes and systems, large project systems integration, risk management, or data analytics.
- Strong risk management experience, including: performing assessments and audits, designing controls, managing enterprise control frameworks, and prioritizing risk
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing technologies and migration challenges. architecting/deploying/operating solutions built on AWS
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA or applicable certification preferred
- Specialized systems, technical audit and/or related experience including 6+ years experience with complex audit operations or related projects
- Deep technical knowledge in Internet Security, Cyber Security, UNIX, infrastructure, workstations, networks servers (Windows NT, Novell), network devices (routers, switches, firewalls), vulnerability assessments and security testing and evaluation.
- Demonstrated experience managing a team, and ability to take initiative to influence and drive results within a complex organization
- In depth knowledge of multiple software/hardware platforms and systems
- Thorough knowledge of Institute of Internal Auditors, Corporate Audit Division standards, NIST, COSO, COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley and SOC 1 / SSAE 16 standards and laws and regulations applicable to the assigned area of responsibility
- Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship and employee management skills
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Ability to think strategically and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Travel up to 20 % to State Street locations.