Senior Portfolio Manager
- Commensurate with experience
- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- 05 déc. 17 2017-12-05
Seeking Senior Portfolio Manager to manage multi-asset class portfolios in individual multi-generational trusts with proven skill in managing for total return, income and/or growth. Must also have experience researching and contributing asset class views, sector and security views, formulating recommendations at the asset class, sector, common stock, bond, and mutual holding level. Must have the ability to work successfully as part of a team, contributing to team’s effectiveness, investment performance, client understanding and results.
- Manage client portfolios, investing and raising cash for individual, multi-generational trusts and accounts
- Contribute investment ideas in a team structure where PMs apply global themes to their portfolios
- Research, draft and present investment ideas to the investment team members and partners/trustees
- Contribute to team’s approved list of securities, including common stocks, bonds, and mutual fund holdings
- Invest per team’s approved list and with return and risk objectives consistent with trusts’ Investment Policy Statements (IPS’s)
- Initiate trades and rebalance client portfolios using NP order management trading and analysis systems.
- Present and review account performance and market reviews in client meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 10+ years of portfolio management and investment research experience. Proven ability to translate investment research into actionable ideas for client portfolios
- Majority of investment experience with high net worth and/or trust accounts preferred
- Substantial presentation experience, i.e., client meetings, new business opportunities, etc.
- Comfortable managing taxable accounts and trusts
- Enjoy working both as a valuable part of an Investment team as well as performing individual research, idea generation, analysis, and execution
- Direct experience and comfort with PM/Order entry systems, financial systems and tools for analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree plus Master’s Degree and/or Industry Certification, e.g., CFA, etc.