- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 21 mai 18 2018-05-21
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
At Wellington Management you will continually learn, develop, and expand your skills. As part of an inclusive culture, you will meet smart, progressive individuals who will challenge you to solve problems, anticipate our clients' needs, and enhance our technology platforms.
Corporate Actions may impact a variety of asset types such as Equities, Equity Options, OTC Options, Bank Loans, and SWAPs. Systems functionality will range from processing simple events such as cash dividends, to complex reorgs, mandatory actions with elections, and voluntary actions. Wellington is committed to providing a robust platform that streamlines the communication, decision-making, and execution of corporate actions as much as possible. Our applications require a strong focus on detail and cross-team collaboration to support system integrations such as SWIFT message processing, Security Master, Pricing, and Portfolio Accounting.
In this role, you will participate in all development activities to successfully deploy new systems and enhancements, and work with a diverse set of cross-functional teams to design, develop and implement solutions. This individual must be a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments with people at all levels of the organization. We are looking for change agents, creative, innovative and focused on continuous improvements.
- Work with business partners, project managers, and systems analysts to review business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
- Design, prototype, and code new software components and applications.
- Modify and enhance existing systems to incorporate new functionality and to optimize them for performance and scalability.
- Coordinate with team members to execute test plans and provide support during user acceptance testing.
- Provide production support
- Ensure quality of product by enforcing established architectural/technology standards
- Author technical design and support documentation.
- 5+ years of relevant development and design experience (Financial industry preferred, but not required)
- Experience in relational database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres
- Experience with Perl, Python, UNIX/Linux, and Amazon Web Services desirable
- Experience supporting critical production applications
- Self-motivated and willing to work in an energetic, fast paced team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to write technical documentation
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .