Senior Workday Functional Analyst, Benefits, Comp and Payroll
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients. POSITION This position will be responsible for delivering system solutions and supporting Workday Benefits, Compensation and Payroll functional areas. This position includes a combination of business/systems analysis and application support responsibilities. Functional knowledge of HR core processes as well as strong systems analysis and support background, having demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies to solve business challenges is required. This position will be a "hands-on" role expected to support and maintain core configurations used across the application, complex reporting requirements, as well as driving the semi-annual Workday releases. The Senior Systems Analyst will also create documentation as it relates to new evolving requirements and enhancement requests. This role will be a liaison to IT Corporate Technology/ Development team and/or partner vendors for resolution of complex issues, enhancements, and other technical support as required. Responsibilities Daily activities and responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Perform system administration tasks, including design, configuration, re-design and/or deployment of key business processes across HCM functional areas.
- Provide end-user support; troubleshoot defects, bugs, and other system issues via research, testing, scenario re-creation. Recommending process or system workarounds where possible.
- Collaborate with business teams to identify, prioritize and manage enhancements; identify and configure Workday solutions, and deploy the solutions out to Production.
- Responsible for developing various reports and dashboards to support current and future business needs.
- Document functional specifications for new evolving business requirements.
- Participate in Workday semi-annual releases in specific areas, including assessment of release notes, new features and impacts to business processes and basic changes in functionality.
- Provide basic integration issue troubleshooting specially in Benefits and Payroll space.
- Assist/support security administration tasks and collaborate with Security administrator as needed.
- Develop/maintain system related documentation, including development of training materials for new joiners.
- 5+ years' experience in a systems role supporting Corporate HR applications, possessing a strong knowledge of core business processes.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday HCM is required especially in the Benefits, Compensation and Payroll areas.
- Excellent report writing skills for e.g. matrix, composite reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, taking initiative and/or lead role as necessary.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities is required as is professional maturity with regard to handling of confidential information.
- Bachelor's degree required, a major in Computer Science, or related field is preferred.
Senior Workday Functional Analyst, Benefits, Comp and Payroll JOB FAMILY
Systems Analysis LOCATION
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .