46778 ApplyButton Widget Job Field Widget
The Service Desk Analyst is a member of the Service Desk team. They are responsible for first level technical support of all supported applications. The will respond to user inquiries regarding incidents with applications, networks, platforms, and servers. In addition, they will answer questions via phone and electronic mail related to the use of supported software and hardware systems. They will escalate to L2 and L3 as appropriate
- Provides technical support by phone to customers relating to effective use of technologies including computer, mobility, voice, network connectivity, and various software
- Thoroughly documents all work completed into the appropriate call-tracking and incident management systems.
- Routinely utilizes and contributes to the knowledgebase and actively promotes utilization to both internal and external
- Ensures appropriate and accurate escalation of incidents that require resolution by other IT groups beyond the Service
- Assist in the on-boarding and training of new employees
- Associate’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Basic computer software applications including MS Office products, email, Internet access, and multimedia technology
- Knowledgeable with LAN or WAN networking
- Working knowledge of Windows OS
- Computer hardware components, systems, and peripherals
- PC support background and experience working in a call center / phone support environment
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime as required
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective. Text/HTML Job ID: Job Field Widget
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
req15242 Text/HTML Line of Business: Job Field Widget
Internal Client Service Text/HTML SubFunction: Job Field Widget
TC MITS Inf Svc Desk Text/HTML Job Type: Job Field Widget
FullTime Text/HTML Req #: Job Field Widget
req15242 Text/HTML Location: Job Field Widget
Boston, MA US Text/HTML Region: Job Field Widget
Northeast Region Text/HTML Job Category: Job Field Widget
Administrative Professional Text/HTML Employment Type: Job Field Widget
Experienced Text/HTML Degree Required: Job Field Widget
Bachelor Text/HTML Travel: Job Field Widget
Yes ApplyButton Widget Social Sharing