- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 22 avr. 18 2018-04-22
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
Software Engineer - Currency Trading Technology team. This highly coveted position offers the opportunity to work on high transactional proprietary trading platform using state of the art technologies and cloud based solutions, while delivering value to Wellington's global currency trading desks.
- Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support of systems that serve needs of Financial Services Organization
- Ability to work effectively throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle to deliver business solutions
- Active participation in the development of business requirements for new capabilities, including a close working relationship with users.
- Participate in small to mid-sized development initiatives involving full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Java, Python, Angular/ReactJS and related open source frameworks, Linux/Unix and Oracle technologies
- Partner with System Analysts and Project Managers to implement business and technical requirements
- Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on estimates & status, identify issues and escalate risks
- Work closely with both onshore and offshore development team members with regards to iteration planning, release planning, and work prioritization
- Operate in DevOps model using continuous development and integration pipeline tools
- Responsible for code quality and assurance by focusing on static code analysis, unit testing, design and code reviews, continuous integration, release management, performance tuning and execution
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Stay up to date on latest technology trends
- Implement high performance systems based on well-defined SLAs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Developer with solid accomplishments
- Strong delivery focus and ability to proactively overcome obstacles
- Demonstrated experience developing applications using Java, Spring (Core, Spring Boot), Web Services, Angular/ReactJS, Python and other open source technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in database technologies (Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server) with strong SQL skills
- Experience with Continuous Development and Integration tools like Maven, Jenkins and Sonar in a DevOps environment
- Financial Services background is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong follow through skills
- Attention to detail, self-discipline and passion to drive and innovate
- Experience/familiarity with AWS is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .