Software Quality Assurance Engineer, VP
Who we are looking for
GlobalLink IT QA Engineering team is looking for a talented, experienced candidate who can excel as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, helping to drive the product quality and improve the QA process. This individual must have a strong sense of responsibility and accountability for their projects and team members. What you will be responsible for
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
What we value
- Analyze Product and Customer requirements to create end-to-end test strategy and scenarios.
- Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick resolution of Customer reported issues.
- Write, review and implement test plans and test cases (both manual and automated).
- Take ownership of certain product module QA effort and perform the required testing for all software modification
- Work with Operations team to resolve production issues as needed.
- Document all Test artifacts including Test Cases, Test Plans in the Test Case Management System
- Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our test practices
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- defining the test strategy for our GTSS/TradeNexus platform.
- write test cases and support new and existing products for the company and improve the quality of the product.
- experience testing any post trade matching and clearing platform for financial instruments like FX, Options etc..
- Knowledge of financial technologies, trading regulations and surveillance is a major plus.
About State Street What we do.
- 5 or more years of prior experience in Software QA,
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in testing of Trading (preferably FX) and Post Trade Matching and Clearing Platforms.
- Knowledge of FIX, SWIFT protocol is desirable
- Knowledge of Financial transaction workflows like clearing, STP, Order management will be a plus
- Very strong troubleshooting, debugging, and analysis skills.
- Refined proficiency at precise written and verbal communications.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle especially Agile methodologies
- Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Familiarity with Unix or Linux and Windows operating systems Must be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities to do testing and identify issues.
- Strong working knowledge of software build and release management processes such as maintaining QA environment would be a plus.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and creative problem solver, organized, and responsible team player
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers