- Boston, MA, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
This staff accountant position supports the corporate accounting area of Wellington's Finance department. This individual is responsible for traditional accounting duties related to the monthly close for Wellington's legal entities, as well as internal and external financial reporting requirements and financial analysis. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn quickly to make an impact and take on increasing responsibilities within the group.
The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, and internal reporting for Wellington's legal entities
- Preparation of filings and surveys for a variety of regulatory agencies (domestic and international) with adherence to strict deadlines
- Preparation of various financial statements
- External audit support including audit work papers and responding to auditor inquiries
- Maintenance of procedure documentation for the area
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with a strong GPA required
- Internship or previous experience in an accounting setting preferred
- CPA candidate is a plus
- 0-2 years' experience preferred
- Analytical aptitude with strong attention to detail
- Strong excel and system skills preferred
- Workday experience is a plus
- Motivation, enthusiasm and initiative are highly valued attributes of Wellington finance professionals
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .