Systematic Quant Trading seat with award winning Asset Manager
- 200-350k USD USD
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Jove International
- 12 sept. 18 2018-09-12
My client is a leading quantitative trading firm, hiring a Quantitative Researcher for its Boston office. You will be joining a 2-person trading team looking to build up a long-track record of success in the systematic trading markets.
In this firm, Quantitative Researchers are highly creative problem solvers within who develop and test our next-generation automated trading strategies using sophisticated statistical techniques in equity statistical arbitrage, volatility arbitrage and cryptocurrencies. A successful candidate will work extremely closely with the Boston investment team and will be involved in all aspects of the investment process. The successful candidate will be extremely versatile, productive, creative and be excited to learn and evolve quickly.
- Assist in developing and improving trading algorithms and models
- Work closely with investment team to monitor and implement our strategies
- Build tools to improve our trading and research infrastructure
- Provide high-level technical and investment analytic support to the team
- Work closely with the team to improve our models and translate ideas into code
- Highly analytical, creative and capable of quickly and enthusiastically tackling new projects
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, preferably in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to complete high-level, investment-related research
- Experience applying advanced statistical techniques to solving highly complex problems
- Prior experience in a quantitative role within finance preferred
- Experience working with and analyzing large datasets
- Proficiency in coding, especially using statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Matlab) to analyze data
- Prior experience with quantitative portfolio construction in equities or equity options a plus
Please contact Rachelle Biernacka-Moore at email@example.com to be considered for this seat or to discuss further.