- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 24 juin 18 2018-06-24
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Preparation and review of federal, state and local tax returns for partnerships and corporations.
- Assist in coordination with outside tax providers and review of all foreign affiliate income, property, VAT and GST tax filings.
- Maintain global tax compliance calendars.
- Preparation of tax basis accounting workpapers and other workpapers supporting tax filings.
- Assist with calculation of book-tax differences and maintain roll forwards of timing differences.
- Preparation of Forms 1099 and other informational returns and filings.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax payment calculations and annual extensions.
- Reconcile Tax Fixed Asset System with GAAP Fixed Asset System annually.
- Serve as liaison between tax and accounting functions.
- Coordinate with outside service providers and review of any outsourced tax filings.
- Support domestic and foreign tax audits and inquiries from tax authorities.
This position requires the following qualifications:
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations.
- 3-5 years public accounting firm related experience.
- CPA designation preferred, but not required.
- Experience preparing corporate and partnership income tax returns.
- Experience with financial statements and general ledgers.
- Experience with tax preparation software programs.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player with "can do" attitude.
- Excellent professional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills and a commitment to high quality, detailed work.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and deal with multiple priorities.
- Ability to provide a high degree of customer service to internal customers.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows software applications.
100 Federal Street
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .