Tax Director - Multi-Family Office - Boston, MA
- USD200000 - USD250000 per year + Bonus
- Boston, MA, États-Unis Boston MA US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 16 juin 18 2018-06-16
Multi-family office seeks Tax Director to spearhead a team of experienced HNW tax professionals. This is an excellent, Director level opportunity to join at the upper echelons of one of Boston's oldest wealth management firms.
My client is a multi-family office based in Boston. Due to continued growth and in line with their longer term strategy, they are looking for a high caliber, HNW tax specialist to spearhead their team of seasoned and capable tax professionals.
Reporting directly into Senior Management, the Tax Director will be responsible for a team of seasoned tax professionals. The role can be broken down into two main areas:
- Evaluating and providing recommendations on improvements to the current vision, strategic direction, and technical needs and solutions within the Tax Department in addition to striving to implement best practices processes throughout the team.
- Managing a team of high performing and capable tax professionals. The team's collective mission is to provide tax planning and preparing services to a client base consisting of affluent, sophisticated trust and individual high-net worth individuals and families. They are unquestionably best in class.
Submit your resume today and we will review within 48 hours of submittal. If you are deemed suitable, you can expect a callback within 72 hours of submission.
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- LL.M., CPA and/or advanced degree (MST) is highly desirable.
- Experience in the creation and implementation of efficient tax planning strategies for high net worth individuals.
- Experience in tax consequences associated with foreign trusts, estates and investment vehicles.
- A strong work ethic, loyalty, discretion and the highest ethical standards.
- $ 200,000 to $ 250,000 base salary (depending upon relevant experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Boston work location
- Close-nit, highly competent, collaborating, team environment with incredibly low staff turnover and high staff retention.