1049 Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Analyst, Global Treasury Job Location US-MA-Boston | US-IL-Chicago | US-TX-Dallas
Job ID 2021-4798
Posted Date 2/3/2021
Type Regular Full-Time Location : Location US-MA-Boston
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 12 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for .
WHERE YOU’LL FIT WITHIN THE TEAM
Global Treasury facilitates company goals by owning and executing on global cash investments, liquidity planning, global banking, payment systems and insurance risk management. As a highly valued member of the team you will take ownership of the daily US cash management process, lead problem-solving efforts for financial transactions, partner with select global offices to address Treasury-related challenges and foster liquidity planning by coordinating the tracking and reporting of the intercompany loan portfolio. In this role you will collaborate closely with colleagues across corporate finance as well as finance teams in the global offices.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Global cash management functions and related controls
- Coordinate daily cash management activities - transactions, account reconciliation, cash positioning and investments
- Maintain effective control environment and segregation of duties in the performance of cash management function as outlined within policy guidelines
- Utilize treasury technology platform and other third party services to drive efficiency, transparency and control of global cash operations
- Research and resolve transaction issues in a timely and effective manner
- Manage bank account set up and due diligence/know your customer (KYC) duties for selected offices to support the Company’s evolving global banking needs
- Within segregation of duty guidelines, perform foreign exchange (FX) duties for both spot and hedge transactions, including trading, confirmation and position monitoring
- Support Senior Manager in administering the European Cash Pool structure
Cash Planning and Investments
- Administer short-term investments (within investment policy guidelines)
- Maintain appropriate cash metrics and investment reports to address Treasury and CFO reporting and tracking requirements
- Maintain up to date record of intercompany loans to support global liquidity management
Local Office Coverage
- Provide Treasury support to select office cluster(s), including but not limited to banking, funding, insurance and investment activities and needs
- Serve as office cluster Treasury expert, to provide insights and proactive indications to drive and inform central Treasury initiatives and mandates
Special projects/requests and other duties
- Special projects assigned by Treasurer and/or Senior Manager
- Play key role in annual FBAR compliance
- Stay current with new banking products and services with focus on relevance to Bain
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, with high academic achievement required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting, banking, or financial analysis, at least 1 year in Corporate Treasury preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with a global, multicultural team.
- Excellent computer skills with focus on bank platforms, treasury workstations; and emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Resourceful and enthusiastic, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of banking procedures a plus.
GENERAL ATTRIBUTES WE LOOK FOR
- Collaborative – someone who knows how to work with and through others to drive results and make change happen, as well is customer service orientated
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and productive - someone who knows how to prioritize what needs to be done and rallies colleagues to get things accomplished; “roll up the sleeves” type of attitude
- Motivational and compelling in oral and written communication skills; engaging and concise – with interpersonal “presence”; adaptable across executive, technical and Bain audiences
- Energetic, with drive, enthusiasm, and natural skills in relationship development; well-connected, with an extensive network of potentially relevant relationships and have a proven ability to influence and drive consensus among multiple parties
- A great colleague and teammate - passionate about the task at hand and fun to be around; someone with whom Bainies and clients go out of their way to work
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 59 offices in 37 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. We complement our tailored, integrated expertise with a vibrant ecosystem of digital innovators to deliver better, faster and more enduring outcomes. Our 10-year commitment to invest more than $1 billion in pro bono services brings our talent, expertise and insight to organizations tackling today’s urgent challenges in education, racial equity, social justice, economic development and the environment. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS