Workday Integrations Specialist
We are seeking a Workday Integrations Specialist to join our IT team to build, implement and maintain inbound and outbound integrations within the Workday application. The person in this role will be completely hands-on and will work as a team member supporting all integration related activities.
• Creating new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday HCM and North America Payroll
• Supporting and enhancing current inbound and outbound integrations.
• Schedule integrations and monitor schedules and error logs.
• Troubleshoot and debug issues related to integrations
• Create action plans to resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Testing of new system features and releases as they relate to integrations and assess the impact of new releases on integrations.
• Work on the design, development, testing and implementation of new and updated integrations.
• Develop, review and update system documentation for integrations
• Work with HR and other internal or external IT groups when building and testing integrations Requirements:
• Experience with the following is a must: Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, Document Transformation, XLST, XML, Workday EIB, Workday Connectors.
• Experience with building and maintenance Workday calculated fields and integrations systems security
• Experience with PECI and PICOF a plus.
• 2+ years Workday Integrations experience and 5+ years in software development
• This position requires strong Workday HCM knowledge and technical skills
• Knowledge of Workday security administration
• Strong technical and working knowledge of HR systems and applications
• The work will require the candidate to be competent in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
• Certified in Workday Integrations is a plus
• B.S. or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related field
• 3+ years Human Capital Management experience and Payroll processing.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Ability to effectively multi-task with tight deadlines independently and within a team environment