Cybersecurity Project Manager
Who we are looking for
We are currently seeking a Cybersecurity Project Manager responsible for leading the design, implementation and management of Global Cybersecurity (GCS) projects. The position drives complex projects from inception through delivery and support, including project, program, and executive sponsors, as well as other leaders within the business. This role is charged with defining objectives, creating plans to achieve objectives, tracking progress against objectives and budgets, driving execution of key projects. This individual provides overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts. What you will be responsible for
As a GCS Project Manager, you will:
What we value
- Lead the end-to-end planning and management of medium to large projects
- Independently plan, organize and control the activities of multiple, large-scale, cross-functional project teams
- Oversees the development and maintenance of an end-to-end project plan
- Oversees management & control of project scope
- Oversees the management of overall project communications, risks, and issues resolution
- Oversees the management of an end-to-end project budget
- Oversees the management of project tracking and reporting
- Defines and oversees communication with sponsors and management concerning project strategy, status, and issues
- Can also serve as manager of a large release within a program
- Persuades and influences colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Uses a broad array of communication vehicles to lead, direct, and facilitate
- Anticipates critical issues and risks and takes responsibilities for resolution across the organization
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Why this role is important to us
- Experience with managing Cybersecurity projects
- 7+ years in a Project Management Role
- Project Management Certification
- In-depth technical project management experience
- Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project delivery
- Strong Communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Proficient with MS Office suite (MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Experience using Clarity tool is preferred
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers In compliance with the U.S. federal government Executive Order 14042, State Street requires vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of employment in the United States. If you accept this position, you will be required to substantiate that you are vaccinated, or that you are legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption.