Major Incident Manager, Vice President
The Incident Manager role is part of the Major Incident Management function within Global Production Management. Major Incident Management provides a follow the sun support model to manage, co-ordinate, and communicate major incidents. Primary Responsibilities
- Coordinate the resolution of critical Major Incidents utilizing technical and business resources
- Execute the Incident Management process tasks in adherence with global standards
- Perform root cause analysis for all critical incidents and drive effective and efficient resolution to the issues.
- Act as a direct escalation point for incidents and identifies and document key risks/process issues or concerns observed during the management of the incident for handover to Problem Management
- Lead conference calls to advise business stakeholders of major incidents occurring in the environment.
- Communicate to a global audience, including executive management, providing details of the incident and impacts to the business, including next steps and root cause analysis.
- Interface with key stakeholders in a high pressure environment, with the ability to engage individuals across a range of backgrounds and levels of seniority
- Technical Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in incident management
- ITIL Certification in Incident Management
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to succinctly identify and summarize key findings to various stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to think both tactically and strategically.
- Proven stakeholder management including with senior leadership.