Quality Assurance Associate II
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Quality Assurance department is responsible for reviewing work submitted from the Operations, Correspondence, and Communications departments to ensure accurate processing for shareholder and broker requests. The Quality Assurance Department ensures all items are completed in compliance with MFS Service Center (MFSC) policies and procedures. This involves researching and resolving complex items and escalating issues to management when necessary. The Quality Assurance department works to ensure timely and accurate resolution of all transactions, correspondence, and phone calls to provide quality service to our customers in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Reviews and compares transactions processed to the image and/or other source documents.
- Reviews and compares correspondence letters processed to the image and/or other source documents.
- Listens to phone calls to ensure a high level of direct customer service is provided to our clients.
- Identifies trends and provides input on training needs and problem resolution.
- Completes work according to established deadlines.
- Escalates issues to management as needed.
- Trains peers as directed by management.
- Acts as liaison to all departments within MFSC.
- Utilizes available resources to answer and independently resolve problems.
- Process work independently with limited supervision.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of Quality Assurance or related mutual fund experience. Knowledge of DST applications strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills along with demonstrated analytical skills and attention to detail.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."