Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Workforce Analyst will work with the Workforce Manager (WFM) to support the Communications Division by standardizing the process and tools by which the business areas determine their individual volume projections and staffing needs. You will monitor Service Level targets and staffing resources daily and makes real-time adjustments as needed. In addition, the Workforce Analyst will schedule all vacation and meeting time and makes all necessary shift adjustment for the Communications Divisions. Principal Responsibilities
- Monitor staffing levels and service levels continuously throughout the day and makes real-time adjustments to agent skills to shift resources between departments.
- Work with WFM and department managers using IEX and AWD data to coordinate department schedules/shifts for optimal Communications-wide daily scheduling.
- Aggregate vacation needs data and recommend appropriate, proportionate vacation schedules for each area.
- Aggregate all off-phone activity needs (training, meetings, etc.) and help plan optimal scheduling for these activities between all areas.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports for each area of Communications.
- Monitor and identify statistical trends (AHT, ACD&Avail, service levels, etc.) in each area and makes recommendations to WFM.
- Monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities to schedules/shifts.
- Work with WFM to arrange and/or directly provide necessary training for each level of management to ensure proficiency with appropriate call management tools.
- Develop custom reports in AVAYA and Genesys for business units and WFM.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of two years call/contact center experience, preferably in the Mutual Fund industry to ensure understanding of the roles and functions in the Communications Division or Associates degree with four+ years of experience in a call/contact center environment.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, high aptitude for new information and technology.
- Good communication skills, professional diplomacy; ability to utilize these skills under pressure.
- Expertise in contact center management systems (preferably Avaya Expert Agent and CentreVu Supervisor) and IEX Workforce Management system.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Crystal reporting preferred.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."