Digital Marketing Specialist Digital Marketing Specialist USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Digital-Marketing-Specialist_R0010140/apply
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. We are open to remote working.
The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) will be part of a growing global Lifecycle and Digital Marketing team charged with development, management and execution of key digital marketing programs designed to support each of our business segments in generating new business and supporting renewal efforts for our Clinical Effectiveness solutions.
The ideal candidate will have marketing automation experience from a creative and analytical angle and will be expected to build and manage email trigger campaigns in our Marketing Automation System (Marketo).
You’ll manage the build and execution of end-to-end programs involving capturing net new leads and progressing to MQL via email and additional channels including webinars, events, paid search/social ads and web content. We’ll rely on you to keep our look fresh, while following brand guidelines, and upgrade our email templates using multimedia, personalization and advanced features.
You’ll set up approved content into email and landing page templates, create smart lists by audience, develop workflows, schedule deployments, analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
New Business (Net New/Xsell/Upsell)
- Work with cross-functional teams to support segment marketing initiatives on a domestic and global scale for our enterprise segments.
- Build and manage end-to-end campaigns with multiple tactics and touchpoints (using automated triggers to connect ads and web content to email nurture campaigns).
- Develop trigger campaigns based on benchmark metrics and user behavior to increase key metrics using Marketo Marketing Automation system.
- Monitor campaign activity and provide program analytics to measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs – report on a regular basis to identify trends and recommend program improvements.
- Create sequences of emails and landing pages with gated assets designed with a fresh look and feel to drive traffic to a call-to-action.
- Manage cause-effect flow step triggers based on marketing activity and understand how each trigger rolls into the overall campaign objectives.
Marketing Automation Processes
- Be able and willing to learn about our backend marketing automation process and apply them to our campaigns in these areas:
- Understand how campaign set up affects lead scoring (behavioral and demographic).
- Set up campaign programs according to our channel naming conventions to support marketing attribution.
- Form management including type/product/routing requirements
- Learn about key fields used in Marketo and SFDC and understand the relationship for audience targeting and campaign reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications.
- Collaborative work-style.You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders, requiring a flexible style that both complements the efforts and supports the needs of others.
- Hands on analytical approach: You are adept at using your analytical skills to compile data and analyze for trends and patterns. You have experience understanding logic and following processes in build campaign content, flows and audiences.
- Inquisitive and willing to take initiative.You like learning new things and like to collect and share information. You also don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
- Strong time management skills. You have proven project management and organizational skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks at a time. You know that important campaigns have deadlines that need to be met, and you are able to prioritize your work to make it happen.
- Efficient juggler of tasks:You have excellent multi-tasking skills to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications or comparable degree focus
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a digital and enterprise marketing environment or team (Healthcare experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to work on marketing driven campaigns and programs
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Marketo Certification is a plus
USA-MA-Waltham-Third AvePosted YesterdayFull timeR0010140
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Digital Marketing Specialist