We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to assist people with developmental disabilities in exploring community resources, to find meaningful recreational and social activities, to teach individuals to perform tasks necessary to function as independently as possible and to transport people to and from community activities. Qualified candidates must be able to perform direct care on individuals supported and must appropriately implement teaching strategies for ISP goals and behavior plans. They must also be able to perform other reasonably related duties as assigned. We currently have a full time positions in our residential programs (group home).
Locations: Worcester, MA.
Schedule: Saturday 3:00pm-11:00pm, Wednesday/Thursday/Friday 4:00pm-9:00pm
High school diploma or equivalency
• 1 year experience working with individuals with disabilities
• Valid driver’s license for 3 year or more
• Willingness to participate in physical restraints and become SOLVE certified
• Behavioral experience preferred
• Acceptable driving status, as determined by HMEA insurance company
• Use of reliable vehicle, which seats two passengers
• Additional specific experience may be required, depending on the needs of the individuals supported