Technical Project Manager
Not Applicable Qualification
Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility
: Client Advocacy
Helping clients to define digital strategy and roadmap
User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing
- Advise on and finalizes ecosystem (including product partners platform tools technology etc).
Story ownership across layers concept based learning from language specific skills Digital Engineering fundamentals Product engineering principles Agile DevOps Enterprise Architecture
Define information engineering
- Develops the application portfolio rationalization and revitalization strategy.
- Decides the DevOps strategy.
- Define containerization strategies.
Coding (user story Realization across layers)
- Defines enterprise system engineering parameters like disaster recovery security strategy and archiving backup plans Understanding of web scale architect Resilience design application migration design for native cloud across multiple apps Common micro services.
Designs Cognizant tool sets and accelerators to help decide team structure and productivity
- Harvests IP ideas for Cognizant.
- Reviews and finalizes the platform components (Eg security logging authentication cashing etc).
- Guides team on multi cloud platform (Leveraging all core infrastructure components.
- Eg cloud foundry implementation API gateway setup building micro services marketplace).
- Provide recommendations to the customer on the technologies / tools / platforms in alignment to client strategy (eg sizing capacity planning).
- evaluate applications and advise the customer on rationalization.
Guide and be available for troubleshooting Testing
Guide and be available for troubleshooting Documentation
Document as per client requirements
- Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Lead innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
' Conduct training as approved
- Contribute to patent creation and to open source.
- People management: Engage with team.
- resolve / conflict management within team.
Must Have Skills Good To Have Skills
- conduct internal trainings for developers within team.