- Rockville, MD, États-Unis Rockville MD US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page International - US
- 15 août 18 2018-08-15
A Finance director for a smaller business owned by a PE firm. Be responsible for profitably growing the business and earning market share. This company is a top three player in Europe, but underrepresented in the US. The key mission will be grow that ranking. The product portfolio is recognized as state of the art and already exists for over 30 years.
Their vision is " We help to manage parking flows in our society through advanced technology solutions. We focus on integrated solutions designed, implemented and maintained based on a sound systems engineering approach. Delivered by experienced and skilled professionals."
Reporting to the Group in The Netherlands, the Finance Director will:
- Be responsible for the FP&C cycle for all NA activities, including the preparation of the company's budget and make sure the group financial framework and timelines are met.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to shareholder and managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Liaise with the finance department of WPS Group and auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Make sure all financial and non-financial data reported to the group is aligned with the business, with special attention for Sales control and Project control.
- Improve the financial health and performance of the organization and guard the financial (cash) position.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives.
The Finance Director will be measured against individual targets and the local P&L. Together with the MD the Finance Director represents the US organizations and Canada in management meetings with the board in the Netherlands, and is fully responsible and accountable for delivering results agreed with the board.
We are looking for a reliable Finance Director that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to local MD and the FD of Group. The goal is to enable the company's leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company's objectives. The culture demands a hands-on approach and a mentality with an attention to detail and information.
- Proven experience as a Finance Director.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
an attractive compensation package that includes base salary, bonus, care and normal corporate benefits.