Consumer Compliance Analyst
A banking client of ours based in Detroit is looking for a Consumer Compliance Analyst to join its Compliance team. This role would report to the Senior Compliance Analyst. Resposibilities include:
- Maintain and review policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the Assistant Compliance Officer and/or the Regulatory Project Manager to manager any corrective actions to completion.
- Assist with development and maintenance of the bank's compliance and risk management programs.
- Assist with testing the effectiveness of the bank's policies and procedures and overall compliance program.
- Assist with monitoring activities of regulatory requirements within the various departments of the bank.
- Comply with all federal, state, and local regulatory rules and regulations governing financial institutions, as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Complete and pass all required regulatory compliance training as assigned.
- 1+ years Compliance experience
- Bachelors degree
- HMDA/Regulation C experience