Investment Solutions Representative - Greater Detroit, MI Area
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Remote Licensed Investment Solutions Representative in the Greater Detroit area ! The position is fully remote and requires you reside in the Greater Detroit, Michigan area . We offer virtual interviewing and on boarding, as well as access to our virtual training and support. Full access to work from home capabilities to support our clients remotely. Investment Solutions Representative "Fidelity believes in, and is committed to, fair and consistent treatment for every associate and customer, and to creating a safe and respectful environment, in which everyone is treated with kindness, compassion and respect."
Abby Johnson | Chairman & CEO Fidelity Investments Is it time to explore new challenges in your career? Join a team that's an industry leader in innovation and invests in you with key product and service offerings, groundbreaking technology, and a world-class investment platform. We empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Purpose of Your Role As an Investment Solutions Representative, you will be the primary point of contact for warm leads and existing customers handling inbound sales calls. This is an inbound sales role that makes you more than just a salesperson - you'll become a trusted partner for your customers and colleagues alike. You will drive sales via warm leads, carefully define customer needs, and cultivate relationships, while guiding investment strategies with a defined set of tools and solutions. All the while, Fidelity will provide the invaluable ongoing training that keeps our teams at the forefront of our industry and opens pathways to further career development. The Skills You Bring
- Previous success in sales, preferably in financial services
- Client or customer consultation experience
- Excellent phone and e-mail customer service skills
- Comprehensive understanding of financial services markets, the economy and of industry trends
- FINRA Series 7 licensed
- Series 63 and 65 or 66 licensed OR ability to acquire upon hire
- Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you don't already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
Our Investments in You We believe it is important to approach life holistically. Fidelity's greatest advantage is our people so our benefit programs are designed to help you and your loved ones strike the right balance. Sound too good to be true? See for yourself and learn more about our benefits offerings:
- Comprehensive understanding/interest in the financial services market, economy, and industry trends
- Results-oriented and comfortable working independently within the infrastructure of a large organization
- Strong technology skills and comfort with learning how to use new tools
- Strong time management skills to balance all components of the sales process from profiling to contacting warm leads to post appointment follow up and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Robust influencing and client engagement skills
The Value You Deliver
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements
- Click to hear from a few of our associates about the outstanding benefits Fidelity offers: Benefits at Fidelity Investments
- Click here for a story about how we are helping our employee's payback their student loan debt
How Your Work Impacts the Organization The Investment Solutions Representative works with clients in Fidelity's Personal Investing business unit. Fidelity is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, family conversations, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial offerings. We have a steadfast commitment to our clients, and we believe in building relationships, not just in building sales or building our assets. After all, our clients will place their investments, their savings, and their futures in your hands. You'll be the one who will personally work with them to help achieve their dreams- whether that's saving for college, for retirement, for a big vacation, or anything else. This is a serious responsibility and that's why we'll surround you with amazing, supportive people and all the tools you need. We believe in being #DifferentTogether. Fidelity's nine affinity groups are self-organized groups of employees with common interests in areas such as race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation, or who share similar interests based on similar sets of experiences who come together to create a positive, inclusive workplace for all employees. We continuously strive for a diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Certifications:
- Building and having fast-growing customer relationships by identifying customer's need and offering customized Fidelity investment solutions based on in-depth knowledge of products and services
- Providing investment direction by using guidance tools to match needs with suitable guidance solutions such as products, research, and/or services.
- Partnering with other functions and roles within the organization to drive additional business
- Developing and positioning mutual funds, fixed income products, and discretionary money management services to existing customers or leads
- Hosting conversations about domestic and foreign financial markets, market trends, economic indicators, investment concepts and strategies, and the universe of daring products in the investment/consumer financial industry
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at email@example.com or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.