Registered Operations Leader
Manage operational structures/processes that support the business objectives. Responsible for leadership of branch staff, direct practice support for one or more advisors, and provide financial management/reporting and related tasks. Work directly with both employee advisors and the branch office leader and use the client relationship model and turnkey tools to assist advisors in serving clients. Responsibilities
• Lead/Manage activities that support business results, revenue growth, client experience & efficiencies in practice. Align/manage resources to achieve results for Organic: HVCA, GDC & Net Flows, Plans, Retention & DCM. Support producer growth strategy through design/execution of effective systems & structure. Execute on a support team strategy around client acquisition via an effective structure, tracking & impact. partner with BM to ensure Advisor business plans are completed/filed and marketing events are entered in Contact Mgr. Seminars are tracked & reported.
• Assist advisors/BM in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conduct investment research & complete trades and transactions. Prepare & summarize client meetings by scheduling & confirming meetings, entering data into Contact Manager, creating agenda & summary of meeting, escorting clients to advisors & providing follow-up. Prepare & ensure new business paperwork processes successfully (prepare forms, obtain signatures, etc.). Provide general administrative duties (answering phones, processing reports, prepare correspondence, et-up files,etc.).
• Lead/Manage foundational functions. Operational support (determine & realign leadership & staff needs). Create, manage, track & analyze reports & branch vitals (occupancy & future needs). Review advisor exp reports, Branch P&L, budgeting & problem solving, reporting/correcting errors, identify & implement exp reduction opps. Partner with RRS to ensure compliance support is established & assess & close training needs. Lead real estate & facilities, Conduct Pride of Place surveys. Ensure Single Office Policy implemented, annual service pkg & Customer Solutions Center utilization.
• Human resource management. Staff all non-sales position openings, on-board, train & performance management. Provide, lead & participate in leadership, coaching, mentoring & performance management for directs. partner with Sr Operations Leader & RDO to determine staffing needs; request, hire and allocate staff. Conduct 1:1s with staff. Execute on staff development program and host monthly meetings with team. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent.
• 5 - 7 Relevant Experience Required.
• Series 7 or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State securities agent registration (S63 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• State IAR registration (S65 or S66) or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Life, Accident, and Health licenses & Variable Contracts or ability to obtain within 150 days.
• Previous successful supervisory experience including knowledge of HR policies and labor laws.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to motivate team members to delivery results.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment with little or no supervision and strong organizational/time management skills
• Able to communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
• Process oriented and can work with a team. Proficient with standard business software applications.