The Sales Supervision Manager helps clients meet their goals in partnership with advisors by identifying, addressing and mitigating risk while supervising annuity and insurance applications and transactions.
You will review transactions for annuity and insurance contracts for clients to ensure suitability and affordability of transactions in accordance with the clients' best interests and provide pre-review support through consultation with advisors and their staff to create a smoother offer and submission process for advisors and clients. Success in this role will include providing feedback and coaching during routine contact with advisors and discussing cases with field leaders and clients as needed. Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is daily supervision of annuity and insurance accounts and trades; meeting productivity, quality, and time standard expectations. In addition:
- Conduct periodic reviews of account and practice level activity to determine appropriateness.
- Communicate with advisors, field registered principals and field leaders regarding results of supervisory activity, including providing one-on-one coaching and delivering sensitive messages.
- Communicate findings with department and corporate business partners.
- Conduct outreach with clients related to supervisory reviews.
- Serve as subject matter expert to a range of business partners, CSU staff, and employees in Legal or Compliance.
- Contribute to innovation and efficiency efforts by constructively identifying problems/ideas and responding to changes that improve supervision quality, consistency, and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 5-7 years relevant work experience.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with ability to effectively analyze complex issues.
- Ability to consistently exercise good judgment when making decisions on complex matters.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including effective soft skills with the ability to deliver unfavorable communications and influence positive advisor behavior change through coaching and education.
- Desire to provide ideas for innovation and improved efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment.
Additional active licenses or the ability to obtain the following:
- Active Series 7 required.
- Active Series 24 and state securities registration (S63/65 or S66) - or the ability to obtain as follows:
**These exam licenses, if not actively held, need to be passed within 120 days of start date. If multiple exams are required, they can be done consecutively, and an additional 90-day window will be added after successfully passing each exam. Preferred Qualifications
About Our Company
- Series 4 and 51/53, or 9/10
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.