Ameriprise Advisor Center - Financial Sales and Support Associate
The Client Support Associate position in the Ameriprise Advisor Center (AAC) is responsible for delivering effective support and service to clients and advisors, delivering a high quality client experience. This is a sales role supporting clients and advisors in a phone based environment.
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial. Responsibilities
• Responsible for client interactions including converting service calls to sales opportunities from inbound client calls. Preparing Client Relationship Manager and Financial Consultant for sales presentations and interactions with clients.
• First call resolution, setting up accounts, completing and processing paperwork, scheduling meetings, executing routine clerical transactions, answering requests for information, fields client issues, and manages recovery process. Transact and process business on behalf of advisors and product specialists and support the Client Relationship Manager/Financial Consultant in the financial planning process. Gathering and documenting information to ensure compliance requirements are met.
• Liaison between Product Specialists and Client Relationship Manager/Financial Consultants to come up with recommendations.
• Engage in on-going professional development to increase industry, product, sales and servicing skills and abilities. Maintain all appropriate FINRA/other licenses and requirements up to date. Required Qualifications
• High school or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of relevant experience required.
• Previous experience delivering outstanding client service.
• Detail oriented, strong math and analytical skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively.
• Process oriented and ability to work in a team environment. Knowledge of financial services products/services.
• Demonstrated ability to display and maintain a highly professional demeanor consistent with Ameriprise values and brand.
• Current FINRA Series 7
• State securities (S63 or S66), state IAR (S65 or S66) (or willing to obtain within 90 days)
• Must have or obtain Minnesota Life, Accident /Health Insurance and Variable Contracts license within 30 days of hire date. Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• CFP, CRPC
• Previous sales experience or exposure preferred.