Digital Marketing Manager
The Ameriprise Advisor Digital Channels team is looking for Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. We're looking for a marketing manager with a passion for customer-centric marketing to manage our advisor email marketing platform. The ideal candidate would have a background in program management and email marketing automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud). This person will help in developing and enhancing our advisor email platform for continued system growth. Responsibilities
- Translate business strategy into client-focused design and interactive strategies that drive business results and meet business partner goals. Effectively communicate and develop/support strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, including business partners, legal, compliance, content, brand/advertising, technology, product and sales.
- Drive key online projects from concept through launch including working cross organizationally and with external vendors. Ensure timelines, budgets, and commitments are met and provide exceptional communication to team members, leaders, and stakeholders throughout the process. Work closely with project managers, content providers, analytics and technical leads to evaluate multiple courses of action on a project and assess impact on targeted deliverables.
- Work cross-organizationally with business partners and serve as a subject matter expert for the advisor email platform. Represent the program with business partners the growth of the Advisor Digital Channels. Ensure that all developments are implemented in a timely, accurate and high quality manner to support interactive initiatives. Work with business and technology partners in a highly matrixed organization, managing key stakeholder relationships with Interactive Marketing.
- Identify, understand and assess end user needs, satisfaction drivers, technology trends, and business goals. Use these insights to drive innovation within the online experience while balancing business realities (staff, budget, culture, scalability).
- Provide effective leadership to direct reports incorporating performance management practices through individual performance plans, periodic reviews and feedback sessions, coaching and development.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven success building relationships and influencing across all levels, internally and externally.
- Possess a solid understanding of online technologies and best practices.
- Able to work pro-actively in a highly ambiguous, matrixed, and rapidly changing environment.
- Able to prioritize, work independently and manage multiple initiatives.
- Project management & leadership skills with a proven track record of implementing innovative online solutions. Familiarity with digital marketing capabilities i.e. social media management, media/advertising platforms, marketing automation and campaign management tools.
About Our Company
- Financial services, agency background, or B2B marketing experience. Understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics including persona development, email marketing, user-centered design, and basic concepts around front-end development.
- Knowledge of Agile tools and web analytics (e.g., Jira, Adobe Analytics).
- Advanced technical experience working within Salesforce Marketing Cloud email and Salesforce CRM application tools.
- Willingness to swiftly learn internal structure(s) to successfully manage a Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Thorough knowledge of interactive marketing and email channel, including targeting, creative, subject lines, testing, CAN-SPAM.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.