Front-end Engineer - Remote
The Front-end Engineer is a key member of an agile team responsible for creating great products for our customers on the web. In this role, you will work on a cross-functional team to design, develop, test, deploy and support your team's product application using modern web technologies.
If you are not located close to a physical office, remote work is considered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities
• Partner closely with peers on your product team (Product owner, UX, QA and other engineers) to discover, design, develop and deploy great financial tools and products that provide meaningful value to our customers.
• Responsible for code development, review, and delivery, including creating build processes, testing, implementing advanced version control, integrating CI tools.
• Primary technologies focused on modern front-end:
• Advanced JS & ES6
• React or other modern JS framework
• Secure client session management
• HTML/CSS Required Qualifications
- Build process expertise, automation
- Cloud Deployments, Docker Containers
- Salesforce.com, Investment Management Trading Systems
• Build process expertise, automation
• Cloud Deployments, Docker Containers
• Salesforce.com, Investment Management Trading Systems About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.