Manager Business Analysis - Advisor Credit Analytics
Leverage advanced analytics to profile key characteristics of successful advisors to inform hiring decisions. Influence credit decision-making by providing financial or statistical analyses that lead to solutions for credit risk, making recommendations for action as appropriate. Lead projects from design through implementation and monitoring. Help design and build financial based models and tools for complex risk analysis across the advisor loan portfolio to help accomplish goals and objectives. Responsibilities
• Conduct deep dive analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques to profile advisor loan risk characteristics, identify key traits of successful advisors to improve hiring decisions and ramp-up of advisor production and inform CBA and balance sheet reserve assumptions. Identify issues and/or recommend courses of action and mitigation opportunities. Ensure accurate and appropriate report design. Resolve reporting issues as they arise. Provide detailed and complete understanding of drivers that influence advisor loan performance.
• Lead analytical and reporting efforts for advisor debt collections. Analyze collection results and process lifecycle to identify trends and opportunities by incorporating company and industry knowledge and sound analytical processes. Evolve reporting to quickly answer key questions. Identify areas requiring further analysis and deliver deep dive analytics including proactively recommending solutions.
• Provide day to day leadership to lower level financial analysts to deliver advisor debt collection reports and deep dive analysis including coaching and development of staff.
• Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to business partners, and Finance leaders. Communicate key finding and priorities to appropriate partners. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus in finance, math, economics or quantitative field
• 5-7 years of experience in a finance or credit risk role
• 1-3 years' experience performing quantitative analysis
• Strong relationship and communication skills in working with colleagues and developing staff Preferred Qualifications
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to use financial and statistical analysis and modeling, with technical applications
• In-depth knowledge of financial services industry with a focus in credit risk and ability to articulate key concepts to others
• Strong relationship and communication skills in influencing across multiple business areas on recommendations and analysis results and the ability to clearly articulate complex analytical concepts