Senior Capital Markets Product Manager
The Senior Capital Markets Product Manager role is part of the Wealth Management Solutions business group and is responsible for strategic and tactical planning, new product development, ongoing product management, pricing and sales promotion for Ameriprise's Capital Markets products, including equities, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and exchange-traded notes (ETNs), options, closed-end funds and third-party investment research. Responsibilities
- Accountable for Capital Markets product development and product management initiatives, including conducting competitive analysis, proposing new product features and improved functionality, conducting financial analysis, making pricing recommendations and developing field implementation plans. This position also involves leading cross-organizational project teams which design and implement new products or product enhancements.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on technology projects, including writing business requirements and completing systems testing for securities trading, commission schedules and fees related to equities, exchange traded funds (ETFs) and options.
- Accountable for business unit compliance, including implementing business unit compliance policies and written supervisory procedures.
- Create strategic and tactical plans, as well as achieving financial goals that include revenue, profitability and return on equity (ROE).
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance, or economics (or equivalent work experience).
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in Capital Markets products, including equities, exchange traded products (ETFs,
- ETNs), options, closed-end funds and third-party investment research.
- Experience in Capital Markets technology systems, operations and service delivery.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to drive business results.
- Flexible to changing marketplace and business conditions.
- Proven organizational skills, including managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans.
- Active Series 7 or ability to obtain within 120 days.
About Our Company
- MBA preferred.
- Active Series 24 Registered Principal license preferred.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.