Funding Approver C04
The Ops Support Specialist 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes. Hours for this position are: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Mountain Time Preferred Location is Tucson, AZ but will consider a candidate who agrees to these same hours of coverage Position is initially Remote but candidate must be willing to come on site as required. Responsibilities:
- Follow established procedures to complete complex assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management
- Support an expansive array of products and services
- Communicate pertinent information to senior managers and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a business office or operational environment
- Proficient computer and math skills with a focus on complex databases and spreadsheets
- Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Work in a team environment to fund loans and support the necessary team functions.
- Responsible for validating the funding conditions have been met and that the loan can be properly funded.
- Monitor the Originations system queue for incoming files and working them in a timely manner
- Notify the Closer if updates or corrections to the funding form need to be made prior to funds being requested.
- Finalize the funding request and send to accounting for funds to be delivered to closing.
- Process Correspondent purchases through the orignation system
- Assist with other duties within the funding and closing area.
Job Family Group:
- Process incoming Cenlar payoff requests received in the shared e-mail or Share point.
- Contact the IVR and provide the needed information.
- Upload any payoff received to the originations document storage system
- Notify requestor that the order has been placed.
Operations - Core Job Family:
Operations Support Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting