Business Analyst (Regulatory)
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- Plein-temps, CDI
- Synechron Inc.
- 30 août 17
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India. Synechron, on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation, is seeking for Business Analyst – with Risk/Regulatory Reporting experience in Charlotte, NC.
• Classic BA skills (eliciting requirements, dissecting BRD & creating use cases/ functional specifications)
• Strong understanding of Capital Markets
• Background in regulations like EMEA, MIFID etc.
• Understanding of workflows and rule engines, and typical needs of upstream and downstream consumers. Ability to suggest stubs to reduce dependencies on external system for testing.
• Dependable understanding of SQL, XML, HTML. Familiarity with Unix commands
• Understanding of testing lifecycle and experience in test data creation and exposure to tools involved therein. Experience in facilitating UAT and gaining sign-off.
• Strong articulation, liaising and facilitation skills. Ability to get things done.
• Wealth Management Experience with requirements management tools, agile methodology. Excellent written communication skills
Desired Secondary Skills
• Basic understanding of technologies such as Java, .net, etc.
• Experience with Equity
• Experience with FX products