Business Support Consultant 4
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Business Support Consultant 4
This project management role is responsible for leading tax initiative projects within Operations. Responsibilities include discovery and analysis of tax enhancements within WFS Operations, strategy formulation, and development and tracking of a project plan, status reporting, testing and implementation. Candidate will work on key tax projects for the Operations team using the prescribed methodology and project deliverables.
Knowledge of Capital Markets and trade lifecycle for Prime Broker, Broker Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant, OTC Derivatives, etc. products. Insight on how the IRS reporting and withholding regimes influence Capital Markets products is a plus.
Location: 301 S College St, Charlotte, NC
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following, and adhering to and if applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- 8+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning in financial services
Other Desired Qualifications
- 10 years' experience of financial products/markets, specifically in the securities world.
- 5 years' experience of project management including program level reporting, and evidence of decision making through prioritization process.
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge
- Trade lifecycle knolwedge for Prime Broker, Broker Dealer, Futures Commission Merchant, OTC Derivatives, etc. products.
- Insight on how the IRS reporting and withholding regimes influence Capital Markets products a plus.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to drive results through leadership.
- Ability to identify strategic opportunities and make specific recommendations. Ability to identify inefficient and/or ineffective processes and provide solution options.
- Aptitude to structure multiple tasks and work in an organized manner under pressure and time constraints.
- Flexibility to manage multiple distinct workstreams simultaneously.
- Ability to oversee the development of test plans, test scripts and coordinate system testing, through oversight of UAT.
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated capacity to develop relationships and work with multiple departments (e.g. Sales & Trading, Middle/Back Office, Finance, Compliance, Technology, Collateral, Reconciliations).
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Excel, Word).
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.