Cyber Security Tester
Cyber Security Penetration Tester Charlotte, NC/en-US/CLA/job/Charlotte-NC/Cyber-Security-Penetration-Tester_R3654-1/apply
CLA, one of the nations largest public accounting and professional services firm is currently seeking a Cyber Security Penetration Tester to support our Financial Institutions clients within the for highly flexible, part-time, remote opportunities!
What does an Inspired Career look like to you?
- Does it include Ethical Hacking so you can challenge a business to improve its security effectiveness through pen-testing, web application testing, social engineering, Red Team exercises and vulnerability assessments?
- Would you like working with wide variety of clients to help them solve their most complex cyber security challenges? Do you want to expand your skills to become a comprehensive cyber security professional and help clients identify governance, compliance and risk needs?
- Do you do your best work when you are part of a team that is down-to-earth, technically talented and has access to the most sophisticated technology to fight cyber crime?
- Does it include the resources, financial support and opportunities to continually build your brand and technical skills?
If this knocks the socks off your current job, its time to Inspire your career and join the CLA family as a Cyber Security Penetration Tester!
Heres what youll do:
- Network & Application Penetration Testing: Put your ethical hacking skills, problem solving, vulnerability and exploitation knowledge to use by evaluating, testing and scanning to determine weaknesses in clients IT operations, processes, systems and related controls. Identify unique issues specific to clients environment and present solutions based on your findings for business opportunities, risks and needs to the engagement teams.
- Conduct Security Assessments: Perform a variety of internal and external technical assessments), review tactics and processes to protect organizations from threats, interpret findings to determine if systems and processes can appropriately react to threats, identify security settings that may need to be hardened and recommend a multi-layered approach to prevent attacks, including proper defense, relationships, communication and training.
- Security Incident Response, Forensic Analysis, Tabletop Testing: Implement response procedures to identify, assesses the nature and scope of breaches and recovers critical systems and data, support and participate in forensic analysis activities, lead and participate in tabletop tests to help clients prepare for disaster events.
- Thrive in a culture that is committed to knowing you and helping you create opportunities for your career, your clients and your community! You will be encouraged and supported to keep your technical skills sharp through continued research, attending security conferences, certifications and providing thought leadership.
Your experience includes:
- 2+ years of experience and a Bachelors or Associates degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field OR equivalent experience.
- One or more IT Security Certifications or plans to obtain one, such as OSCP, GWAPT, GPEN, CEH, LPT, CPT, CEPT, CISSP, CISA, CISM etc.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure hardware and software preferred, including firewalls, intrusion detection/penetration devices, and servers preferred.
- Knowledge of IT control requirements associated with SOC, FFIEC, GLBA, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA and PCI preferred.
- Knowledge of security audit techniques, processes and services preferred.
- Ability to deliver a high level of client service, including the ability to identify client needs and explain complex concept to non-technical audiences preferred.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our people, our clients, and our communities. We are a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click to learn about your hiring rights.
Posted 4 Days AgoPart timeR3654
Start your inspired career
When you join CLA, youll have the opportunity to design your own . Career growth is about having new experiences and lots of exposure to different roles that stretch your comfort zone, expand your skills, and shape you as a leader. Its not so much about climbing a ladder or acquiring new titles its the discovery of your strengths and the outer reaches of your true potential. At CLA, you have the freedom to explore many opportunities, including your choice of industry specialization, service capability, career path, and mobility.
to see why people join CLA.
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. With more than 6,200 people, 120 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we promise to know you and help you. Learn more at . Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer /AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
to learn about your hiring rights.