• To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
• Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team.
Good experience of working within Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking or Business Banking
• Strong background in solution architecture and/or enterprise architecture
• Would be advantageous if you have experience with nCino, Finastra, Temenos
• Strong consulting skills and experience – able to shape and drive consultative outcomes with clients
• Experience in design and delivery of a variety of Solution Architecture led solutions in Banking (Commercial Loans, SBA, commercial real estate etc.)
• Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline for Solution Architecture
• Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme/project design & management, transformation, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, technology governance etc)
• Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
• TOGAF 9 or Open Group certification is desirable but not imperative
• Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
• Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques.