- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis Charlotte NC US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
The executive assistant will provide administrative support for 5 officers and other members of the Tax Department in the Tampa and Charlotte offices of Brighthouse Financial. The ideal candidate would have an outgoing personality, possess strong organizational skills, be detail oriented, and have a proven ability to document and prioritize incoming tasks and track and work effectively on multiple tasks for multiple requestors at varying levels of management.
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars including appointments and meetings
- Coordinating calendars of multiple individuals to avoid conflicts and find appropriate times and venues for meetings
- Meet with key management partners daily to strategically respond to meeting requests to minimize duplicate bookings
- Scheduling travel to/from business trips including airfare, hotels, car service, etc., and taking initiative to collect receipts and submit reimbursement requests
- Answering telephone calls, directing inquiries as appropriate, routing calls to appropriate party for prompt and efficient resolution
- Assisting in organizing documents and maintaining files, including various Committees' records and materials
- Organizing meal ordering and deliveries during peak periods and for meetings
- Processing incoming mail to assure timely scanning and coding of correspondence including incoming checks
- Managing a wide range of administrative support tasks and providing general administrative assistance as necessary
- Assist with development and production of presentation materials using PowerPoint and other available applications
- Update Tax Department shared calendar
- Review correspondence in shared mailbox and distribute to the appropriate individual for handling
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of administrative experience simultaneously supporting multiple individuals including off-site partners
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and follow through on issues promptly to meet deadlines
- Exemplary planning and organizational skills
- An aptitude for technology
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Strong capacity to manage own performance independently and effectively, exhibiting excellent time management, strong organization and detail orientation
- Ability to identify and articulate issues, research and offer solutions and the commitment/tenacity to follow-through to resolution
- Demonstrate tact, high level of integrity, capacity for discreetly handling sensitive and confidential information as well as the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Highly collaborative, positive and team focused
Number of Openings: