Global Banking & Markets Sophomore Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Are you a sophomore eager to kick start a career in banking and markets? Our Global Banking & Markets Sophomore Summer Analyst Program offers you the unique opportunity to gain early insight into our leading Investment Banking and Sales and Trading businesses.
As a sophomore summer analyst, you will be supported with extensive training and exposure to our most experienced leaders throughout this program. Your role during the internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as an investment banker or markets professional. You will also have the support of a mentor and buddy who can help you navigate the workplace and ensure you are best positioned for success.
Your role will differ depending on your business alignment, but as an example your key tasks and responsibilities could include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analyses, including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Communication and interaction with client facing team members
- Management of specific projects as required by your specific team alignment