- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis Charlotte NC US
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 21 sept. 18 2018-09-21
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
The formation of Brighthouse Financial as a new company presents a truly unique opportunity for us to do things right the first time. It allows us to architect our environment from ground up. However, doing so requires a solid enterprise architecture program that contributes to the delivery of desired business outcomes and allows Brighthouse Financial to realize its future state. The realization of the components of that program is crucial to the success of our company.
The Lead Foundation Architect is responsible for managing the foundational components of the enterprise architecture program. This individual is responsible for ensuring the integrity and execution of the foundational components, functions and processes of the program.
- Creates/maintains the architecture model and framework
- Creates/maintains the architecture vision, principles and standards
- Manages the application, data and technology stacks
- Manages the enterprise architecture governance process, metrics, tools and templates
- Creates/maintains the enterprise architecture organizational structure, operating model and processes
- Leads the development and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture
- Manages the identification, assessment and communication of emerging technologies and trends
- Supports the annual IT planning process
- Participates in project planning and maintains related project architecture artifacts
- Provides work guidance to other architects or consultants and oversees deliverables created by them
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience within the insurance industry is a plus
- 5+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- Experience using an enterprise architecture tool
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to think strategically and apply abstract architectural concepts at an enterprise level
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey architectural concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects with minimal supervision
- TOGAF certification
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is a plus
Number of Openings