Private/Bus Ln Underwriter 4
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Private/Bus Ln Underwriter 4
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune's 2015 rankings of America's largest corporations. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories .
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
The ideal candidate is responsible for evaluating Custom Credit solutions and products for The Private Bank. Individual must possess a strong knowledge of consumer and commercial credit lending to high net worth clients and have proven expertise evaluating complex credit request for the HNW client. The ideal candidate will also be proficient at analyzing Commercial Real Estate loans for CRE Investors. Responsibilities include understanding the borrower s credit needs and financial objectives, evaluating business and personal financial information, determining re-occurring cash flow available to service debt, and providing credit solutions that align to borrower objectives in a manner that satisfies corporate goals/objectives, credit policy and regulatory compliance expectations.
The candidate must be a strategic thinker with strong and proven collaborative skills across a diverse client population. The position provides significant exposure to senior market leaders within Wealth, Brokerage and Retirement Services.
In addition to possessing exceptional credit skills, the candidate must possess superior verbal and written communications skills along with strong negotiation skills. Reducing complex credit transactions to concise but thorough written analysis is critical to success. A proven team player with the ability to work effectively in a high transaction and complex environment, the candidate is capable of acting independently utilizing superior interpersonal skills.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: underwriting, financial analysis or deal structuring in financial services, private banking, corporate/investment banking, or capital markets
- Commercial loan experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Five (5) years of experience evaluating complex credit requests for HNW individuals and/or commercial lending/approval experience.
- Proficient evaluation of financial information such as tax returns, organizational documents, legal documents and other information required to assess a client's credit worthiness.
- Commercial analysis and lending expertise.
- Proficiency in MRA (Moody s Research Analyst).
- Four (4) year degree; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Prior leadership of exempt staff and/or sales management experience.
- CPA or MBA.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.