Note to applicants: Resumes are required as part of your application. When applying from a mobile device or tablet, you may not be able to attach a resume. If you cannot attach a resume at the time of your application, you will receive a follow up email asking you to attach your resume from a computer.Job Description:
Senior Associates provide relationship management, support, and analysis to Regional Directors in business development and client retention activities. Senior Associates also have the opportunity to work directly with clients, prospects and intermediaries to develop and expand personal and professional relationships.
· Articulate Dimensional's investment philosophy and strategies to our clients and prospective clients
· Lead, develop and conduct industry-specific research to advance sales ideas in support of marketing campaigns
· Address client inquiries by evaluating client-specific circumstances and gathering information across departments
· Proactively identify and propose solutions to address client needs and ideas for new business opportunities
· Develop strong business and personal relationships with clients and colleagues
· Develop and deliver complex and educational investment presentations for various types of client and prospect meetings
· Generate and support business objectives and goals
· Develop and facilitate the production of complex client driven requests among a team of Associates
· Seek opportunities for professional growth; mentor others by sharing expertise and experiences
· Develop a robust understanding of the institutional industry and related business practices
· Bachelors degree
· 3 plus years experience in the Financial Services/Investment industry
· Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Proactive desire to learn
· Detail oriented
· Ability to work in a team environment and independently
· Self-starter who is capable of managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
· Strong computer skills with ability to learn programs as needed
· MBA and/or CFA preferred
· Ability to successfully pass the Series 7 within the first 120 days of employment and the Series 66 in order to interact with clients
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination, and social and recreational programs.Posted 30+ Days AgoFull time2019-5432
Dimensional is a global investment firm guided by deep convictions about the power of capital markets. We are a leader in applying advanced financial science to equity and fixed income investment strategies. By employing a rigorous and systematic investment approach, we seek to capture what the market offers in all its dimensions.
For more than 30 years, we have translated research into real-world investment solutions for clients. Our clients include financial advisory, pension funds, retirement plans, college savings plans, insurance companies, endowments and foundations, and sovereign wealth funds. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, with 13 offices around the world, Dimensional manages $514 billion globally as of June 30, 2020.
Dimensional Fund Advisor LP is an investment advisor registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.