Senior Business Analyst – UX
Job Description This individual will work collaboratively with MIS analysts, senior internal personnel, and with the application development team to distill complex business problems into elegantly designed solutions for internal analytic tools and systems used as part of the ratings process. This individual will work with internal users and stakeholders to iterate on and validate designs using standard UX tools - personas, workflows, wireframes and prototypes. In addition, this individual will support the work of the development team by helping them bring solutions to life - communicating both business and design requirements. This individual should be comfortable wearing multiple hats as needed within our cross-functional team of BAs, designers and software developers.
- Participate in and lead UX activities (in person and remote) in an Agile environment such as user/design research, interviews and workshops
- Translate findings into usable, useful, effective and efficient user experiences within and across the analytic system
- Work with stakeholders to develop workflows, personas, low and high-fidelity design assets, interactive prototypes, and design specifications.
- Designs, creates and delivers quality requirements of all types - business, stakeholder, functional, non-functional and transition - for software solutions.
- Act as a liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the requirements and recommend proposed solutions
- Participate in cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert to support system enhancements, as well as on new development as either the primary D esigner or collaborating with other Designers and Business Analysts
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field required.
- 6- 10 years of experience as a UX Designer and/or Business Analyst in a role related to business process, workflow or process analysis in the financial services industry
- Experience creating mock-ups and interactive prototypes to communicate and visualize solutions required.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools like Axure.
- Front-end (Angular, React, HTML, CSS, JS) experience preferred
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker who can create innovative solutions
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience in an Agile development environment a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technology stakeholders.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.