Synechron Inc is seeking Senior Business Analyst with LIBOR Experience within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
- Gather requirements from line of business and production support and transforming them into the design documentations to be referred for development.
- Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Created FSD/BRD/TRD/Rally Based User Stories documenting detailed design solutions including process flows.
- Lead JAD sessions identifying impacts.
- Collaborate closely with development/testing resources to ensure implementation of business requirements.
- Work with the project team to perform bi-direction integration between accounting systems/providers and systems utilizing batch, real-time and web services
- Participate in data analysis, quality checks and process controls
- Participate in sprint planning, enriching the user stories, and managing the backlog
- Ensure transparency throughout delivery utilizing Agile best practices such as Sprint Planning, Release and Sprint Burndown, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demos, and Retrospectives
- Mentor team members on Agile principals and best practices
- 5+ years of experience in the asset management business, ideally with a buy-side multi-asset focus
- Recent experience managing and implementing fixed income front office solutions
- 5+ years of experience delivering software as part of an agile delivery team
- Experience with Agile PLM tools like Rally, Jira, and VersionOne (Jira Preferred)
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks using Agile best practices and project data
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data management and business process modeling
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in LIBOR and financial instruments – Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX.