Senior Engineer Full Stack
Not Applicable Qualification
Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility
: User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing
Understand user story dependencies
- Initiate requirement analysis discussions with senior story author and/or product owner (PO).
- Gather and elicit requirements using appropriate agile framework/tools/techniques.
- engage with senior story author/PO to understand scope of features.
- Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
- Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
- Track and report efforts estimated.
- Coding (user story Realization across layers): Develop tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package / project.
- Setup team DevOps environment.
- Review and mentor coding activities.
- Knowledge of Design patterns classes Façade delegate BO Implemented the DAO Service factory pattern Ability to follow sequence diagram spring framework MVC MVP patterns.
- CTS and customer specific coding standards guidelines and best practices.
- Understand all competency layers (Eg UI platforms methodologies etc) and raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output.
- Seek inputs and incorporate feedback / fix defects regularly.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
- Follow the SCM / DevOps policies set for project.
- raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- Proactively highlight any potential risks.
- provide support on process audit activities.
- adhere to process and tools.
- Integration of 3rd party / internal applications with product being developed.
- Applying security features using defensive programming techniques.
Deploy user story as per client agreement Testing
Develop and execute automated test scripts as per client agreements
- Develop and execute regression strategies and tests (wherever applicable).
- Practice TDD model of development.
Document as per client requirements
- Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
- Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
- implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
- support on process audit activities.
- Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Conduct training as approved Must Have Skills
Technical Skills SNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd.
1Core JavaPL1Required * Proficiency Legends Proficiency Level Generic Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.