Senior Windows Messaging & Mobility Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Windows Systems Engineer with primary focus on messaging and core infrastructure applications (Microsoft Exchange/Lync/Mobility/Symantec eVault/AD/DNS/SFTP/Patch Management/PKI/Application hardening etc). The candidate will be joining a very dynamic environment where he will be expected to take on challenges and comfortably be able to multitask and prioritize between many different project/daily tasks and deliver on time. The candidate is expected to be able to independently lead projects from start to end(technology research, tool selection, solution design, solution engineering, implementation and hand over to operations). Innovation and the eagerness to continuously keep up to date with the most cutting edge technologies are some of the key qualities that this candidate must have.
- Delivery of effective Messaging and other core infrastructure application solutions(Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013,Lync 2010/2013, Mobility solutions, Symantec eVault archiving/journaling, Cisco IronPort, Active Directory, SFTP solutions and many other core infrastructure application solutions) as well as creation of associated design and operating documentation
- Exceptional technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Active Directory, Identity Management, Group Policies, Exchange 2010/2013, Office 365, and Lync 2010/2013.
- Expert knowledge of Exchange Database Availability Groups (DAG), Client Access Server (CAS) Arrays, and email expiration policies, Public Folder management, Exchange Management Shell and PowerShell scripting, mobility services.
- Advanced knowledge of mail flow, email hygiene, SMTP, ActiveSync, TLS, Outlook and Lync.
- Provide advanced level expertise to different Moody's teams as it relates to Messaging, AD, SFTP, patch mgmt, Windows Security, PKI
- Perform periodic infrastructure applications assessments and documentation review as part of our application governance
- Keep up-to-date on current and upcoming features in relevant products and platforms
- Automation of many different daily manual tasks via PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Effectively and Independently take on and manage tasks/work inside multiple projects simultaneously
- Work seamlessly with other Moody's IT teams on complex engineering projects
- Lead the triage of complex technical issues related to messaging and Infrastructure applications and a multitude of other variables in the mix.
- Strong understanding and experience on Microsoft core infrastructure, Messaging technologies and Windows Security
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013, Lync 2010, Symantec eVault, Blackberry, Xenmobile etc.
- Expertise with Microsoft core infra application like Active Directory/GPO/PKI/DNS/DHCP/DFS/RDS/Clustering/Printing/IIS/SFTP(GlobalScape, IPSwitch, etc)
- Excellent understanding of security and authentication protocols(Kerberos, LDAP, NTLM, SSH, HTTPS, SSL etc)
- Proficiency with Exchange Management Shell and PowerShell scripting
- Expertise with windows security, OS/application hardening and patch management
- Ability to be able to document, diagram, and flowchart complex design concepts is a must
- Strong understanding of Virtualization technologies like Vmware/Hyper-V/XenServer is a plus
- Basic understanding of network concepts(VLANs/Routing/TCP/IP/Load Balancing/Traffic Analysis etc) is required
- Basic understanding of other Core security concepts(IPSec, VPNs, Firewalls, DMZ, Proxy, Vulnerabilities, attacks) is required
- Windows OS expertise (XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/2003/2008/2012), MAC OS expertise is a plus
- Strong communication; verbal, written and collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively present information in both technical and non-technical terms
Education Qualification and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent area of study
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in IT industry in windows based environments
- MCSE Security Certified
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.