- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Synechron Inc.
- 09 mai 19
About Synechron: Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Solution Architect - Charlotte, NC.
- Work closely with sales team members and enterprise architects to gain a complete sense of client expectations and limitations before undertaking a major development project.
- Responsible for determining a project scope .
- Manage and oversee the execution of project plans for any scope; ensuring adherence to all department and technology standards and procedures, including all documentation requirements.
- To ensure that specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to their development teams.
- Serve as a liaison between client-facing personnel and developers.
- Provide detailed direction and perform specialized analysis and research of systems modifications to solve any scope problem or enhancement
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion.
- Actively listen to client problems and needs to implement that information when creating solution plans.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects.
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions for IT services and Software solutions to BFSI clients.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management and software development lifecycle.
- Diverse programing language background Java/ .Net/ C++ etc.
- Domain expertise in BFSI is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solvers, able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations