Sr. Analytics Manager-Internal Audit
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Brighthouse Financial, Inc.
- 16 oct. 18
Sr. Analytics Manager-Internal Audit
Brighthouse Financial is a new company established by MetLife. We're on a mission to help people achieve financial security. Built on a foundation of industry knowledge and experience, we specialize in offering essential annuity and life insurance products designed to help customers protect what they've earned and ensure it lasts more predictably. In an industry that often has a reputation for complexity, confusion, and cost, Brighthouse Financial is different. Our approach includes simplicity, transparency, and more value so customers can face the future with confidence.
Brighthouse Financial is seeking passionate, high-performing team members to help us carry out our mission and be part of an exciting journey toward improving the financial futures of our millions of customers. Sound like you? Read on.
Role Value Proposition:
Brighthouse Financial Internal Audit will be laser focused on addressing risks that could prevent us from achieving our mission and adding value with sound business advice. The successful candidate will blend a fluency in analytical tools with a strong Internal Audit background to streamline the internal audit process and help on-the-ground auditors leverage existing tools. The selected individual will lead the build out of the internal audit innovation program with guidance from the Technology Audit leader and Chief Audit Executive. This includes efforts such as agile auditing, continuous monitoring, and automation.
- Help develop the Internal Audit innovation program by further defining the data analytics strategy and governance model and by leading future initiatives related to agile auditing, continuous monitoring, and automation.
- Work closely with the business and finance audit team members to identify analytics use cases that will provide valuable insight to management and the risk functions.
- Understand the Internal Audit process and identify opportunities to streamline the process using existing analytics tools.
- Perform data analytics using data preparation, analysis and visualization tools and advanced analytics techniques to support internal audit projects.
- Leverage co-source analyst resources to lead data analytics projects.
- Conduct training on existing analytics tools to democratize analytics within the Internal Audit team.
- Provide support to the Internal Audit team in the use of analytics tools and other technology.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- 4 - 5 years' experience with visual analytics tools such as Birst, Spotfire, Tableau, and Qlik Sense (experience with Birst preferred), as well as data tools such as Python and R.
- Excellent analytical skills with an advanced degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, or engineering preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite; expertise in MS Excel and VBA is preferred.
- Strong ability to perform complex work in a fast-paced organization.
- Ability to achieve results by working independently and within a collaborative team.
- 5 - 10 years' professional experience working in Internal Audit
- Experience delivering Internal Audit and Data Analytics projects.
- Experience working with business and finance audit teams to identify use cases for analytics implementation.
- Basic understanding of Generally Accepted Audit Standards, IIA Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, and GAAP, SEC, and statutory reporting; experience with financial services preferred.
- Experience in developing and delivering training programs.