Travel Services Manager
- Analyze travel agency, corporate card and expense reporting data to effectively measure the travel program's performance as it relates to T&E policy compliance, market share goals and preferred vendor usage
- Draft and conduct Request for Proposals, vendor selection and negotiations with key travel suppliers (airlines, hotels, black car, travel agencies, etc.) on an ongoing basis
- Manage travel vendor SLAs ensuring performance is closely monitored and deficiencies are actioned in a timely manner
- Assist the Travel team in identifying value-add, cost savings opportunities at a regional and global level based on industry trends
- Stay well-informed with travel industry trends and best practices
- Ensure all aspects of the travel program support the company's duty of care efforts
- Maintain strong relationships with global vendors - airlines, hotels, travel agency, ground transportation, etc.
- Support travel arrangers and travelers with inquiries and feedback pertaining to Moody's travel program (Ex: T&E policy, travel profile inquiries, and vendor feedback/complaints)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business (or equivalent) from an accredited college/university
- GTP or CPM certification is a plus, but not required
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in travel procurement, travel consulting or travel industry
- Ability to perform trend analysis, forecasting and modeling based on various data sources in order to tell a story providing strategic recommendations
- Travel category management experience
- Experience working with global travel agencies, and different OBTs and GDSs
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as interpersonal skills in order to effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to write business cases, implement initiatives and track subsequent results
- Experience with reviewing and negotiating travel category contract terms
- Strong vendor relationship management experience, including supplier development, diversity, risk management and performance management
- Excellent organizational skills to multi task and prioritize projects
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping management apprised of projects and initiatives
- Experience in non-Travel categories (Prof Svcs, IT, Telecom, etc.) is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the Financial Services industry is preferred
- Multi-lingual capabilities is preferred, but not required
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.