WIM Analytic Consultant 2
- Charlotte, NC, États-Unis
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo US
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
WIM Analytic Consultant 2
Let's talk about building a rewarding career. It starts with you . Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) is one of the company's four main divisions. WIM businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
This is a specialized Analytic Consultant position within the WIM Investment Risk Team. The primary responsibilities include:
- This position will administer and help build out the infrastructure for the independent oversight function related to internal, affiliated and third party managers whose products are distributed through the various WIM platforms.
- Consults with leadership to clarify and define project requirements. Collaborates with partners across multiple business teams to gather and understand investment portfolio data/information.
- Identifies analytical needs and recommends potential data sources; compiles data from multiple, cross business and external sources. Responds to requests for specific, customized reports and ad hoc analyses.
- Responsible for performing various analyses relating to the oversight function.
- Implements risk management and monitoring processes.
- May partner with technology and/or with other business groups.
- 4+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 2+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both
- 1+ year of investment industry experience
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Data management skills utilizing a database system
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Microsoft Access skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Investment tools such as Bloomberg or Factset application
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or demonstrated progress toward the designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of risk tools such as MSCI BarraOne, MSCI Risk Manager, Northfield, and/or similar tools
- Intermediate programming skills in SAS, VBA or similar languages
- Energetic self-starter who is flexible, conscientious, proactive and detail-oriented
- Powerful communicator who reflects professional presence and is confident in interactions with clients and business partners
- Effectively prioritizes, executes tasks and embraces new challenges
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.